Bayonne Nursery School
Ethos & Values
- Work in partnership with parents to promote children’s learning.
- Provide a secure and stimulating environment for “In the moment” educational learning.
- Encourage each child to achieve their optimum all-round development.
Be actively committed to the principles of Equal Opportunities.
- We are actively committed to the principles of Equal Opportunities.
We aim to help each child to:
- Make progress in all areas of learning.
- Develop a responsible and caring attitude towards others and their environment.
- Develop a positive attitude towards school and themselves as learners.
- Become more confident and independent.
- Develop their self-esteem.
- Promote British values as well as the diversity of beliefs, culture, faiths and race which the children and their families bring.