Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Term time only (39 weeks per year)
8.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday
35 Hours per week
Scale 5, Spinal Point 12
£23,974.86 pro rata
(equivalent to £29,364 full-time)
The Thames Federation consists of one two maintained nursery schools, Bayonne and James Lee nursery schools and one maintained primary school, Melcombe Primary school in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. Bayonne and James Lee Nursery schools are both successful and popular nurseries, rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted. In February 2023, Melcombe Primary school was Ofsted rated 'Good' with 'Outstanding for Behaviour and attitudes'.
The Thames Federation Mission statement is; -
‘Building community; committed to excellence’
At the Thames Federation, our leaders and teachers are ambitious for the children and their families.
- have high expectations for behaviour and learning;
- deliver a creative curriculum which enriches the children’s learning experience;
- expect excellent outcomes for all our pupils.
By the time our children leave the Thames Federation, they will have a ‘can do’ attitude and will be empowered to pursue excellence in everything they do.
Bayonne Nursery School is seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist to work with practitioners who are committed to ensuring that children achieve their full potential in a safe thriving environment.
To apply or for more information: click the links below to download the Thames Federation Application form and Job Description & Person specification. Please email your completed form to Venessa George, HR Assistant stating the Job reference number to: email@example.com
Thames Federation Application Form
Administrative Assistant & Receptionist JD & Person spec
Closing date: 12 pm Monday 5th June 2023
Bayonne Nursery School
50 Paynes Walk
- The Thames Federation values the diversity of our workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- The Thames Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for all posts.
- If you require any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference: ASR - 120523